We’re at #3 in our TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US IN CLASS – and it’s all about taking your time. GREAT DESIGN IS A SLOW PROCESS and it’s all about getting to know your space and your style. In PART 1 – “DESIGN LIKE A PRO!“ we’ll learn how to analyse a room and in PART 2 – “STYLE LIKE A DIVA” we’ll learn how to develop a STYLE ALL OF YOUR OWN!
TICKET SALES CLOSE IN 4 DAYS!
“IT’S ALL ABOUT EXPERIMENTATION!”
After each class you’ll be taking home the principles you’ve learned and trying new things out…
- analysing a room for circulation, function and natural light
- identifying the good and bad elements of a space
- understanding the function of a room
- trying different furniture layouts with tape on the floor
- testing colour samples on the walls and testing the effects of natural light
- playing with a variety of fabrics and patterns
- trying out different styling techniques as you craft the perfect vignette
It’s all about EXPERIMENTATION and finding out what works for you and your family, your personal style, and the big question – CAN I LOOK AT THIS, LIVE WITH THIS EVERY DAY FOR A LOOONG TIME (just how long depends upon the scale & cost of your improvements).
So before you jump in and paint your living room walls a lively shade of Chartreuse green, take your time, experiment and ask yourself on DAY 30 – “do I still love this as much as I did on DAY 1?”
ONLY YOU HAVE THE “HOME ADVANTAGE” TO EXPERIMENT – MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT. Learn more about our INTERIOR DESIGN CLASSES right here. Linda