We’re up to #4 of the TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED TO BE YOUR OWN INTERIOR DESIGNER – and it’s all about taking your time. Our INTERIOR DESIGN CLASSES run for 6 weeks and there’s a reason why – GREAT DESIGN IS A SLOW PROCESS.
“IT’S ALL ABOUT EXPERIMENTATION!”
After each class you’ll be taking home the principles you’ve learned and trying new things out…
- moving your existing furniture around
- taping out new furniture layouts on your floor
- sticking brown paper up on your walls
- trying out different styling techniques as you craft the perfect vignette
- moving paint brushouts around the room testing the effects of natural light
It’s all about EXPERIMENTATION and finding out what works for you and your family, your personal style, and the big question – CAN I LOOK AT THIS, LIVE WITH THIS EVERY DAY FOR A LOOONG TIME (just how long depends upon the scale & cost of your improvements).
So before you jump in and paint your living room walls a lively shade of Chartreuse green, take your time, experiment and ask yourself on DAY 30 – do I still love this as much as I did on DAY 1.
ONLY YOU HAVE THE “HOME ADVANTAGE” TO EXPERIMENT – MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT.
Sign up for our INTERIOR DESIGN CLASSES right here. Linda